- The numbers for this month are:
- 1,692 code changes to our mercurial-based repos, which triggered:
- 20,887 build jobs, or ~90 jobs per hour.
- 46,219 unittest jobs, or ~62 jobs per hour.
- 42,873 talos jobs, or ~57 talos jobs per hour.
- This was our 2nd busiest recorded month, only slightly below last month’s record high.
- The busiest day was 6th October, with 102 checkins. For comparison, this high level was only exceeded on 22nd Sept (116 checkins) and 20th May (108 checkins).
- The number of unittest and performance jobs run has increased significantly. This is because a) we added new suites, b) we enabled existing suites on more branches and c) we split some suites into smaller, quicker, self-contained suites.
- We are still not tracking down any l10n repacks, nightly builds, release builds or any “idle-timer” builds.
Here’s how it looks compared to the year so far:
Detailed breakdown is :
Here’s how the math works out:
The types of build, unittest and performance jobs triggered by each individual push are best described here.